Writer. Music head. Political junkie. Pop culture whore. Funny black boy. Looking to have a voice in the world -- with a few good sponsors.
Find Me Here:
Tell me you don't see the resemblance.
3. Nelly’s new single sucks more than Omarion on Bow Wow’s birthday.
4. The end of the world must be near: Someone on Fox News bought a clue about the network’s biases.
5. Hair and a triple shot of rhythm can only get you so far -- this ain’t gon’ cut it.
6. Puffy should have let Shannon keep that other hair color. Now she looks like Kathy Griffin.
A 12 year-old boy was taken into custody Wednesday night for throwing a rock through the windshield of Soulja Boy’s bus. Why? The kid told arresting officers, "I hate Soulja Boy."
7. Not every child is into short yellow bus hip-hop; there may be hope for us after all. Too bad he missed.
Master P and his son Romeo are filming a movie in their home state of Louisiana called The Pig People. Romeo will play one of five teenagers who venture into a haunted forest to film a documentary about the mythical half-human, half-pig Pig People.
8. I could make more money selling gonorrhea than they could pushing this DVD.
9. Kanye West sometimes dresses like hip hop’s court jester. He looks like he's about to tell a few jokes for the King and pray he doesn't get beheaded afterwards.
10. Reality television must end. I would say more about this trailer, but since this is related to Suge Knight, I’m afraid to. You should be, too.
Labels: week in 10