Writer. Music head. Political junkie. Pop culture whore. Funny black boy. Looking to have a voice in the world -- with a few good sponsors.
Find Me Here:
1. Barbara Walters is a freak.
2. Fox News continues to show it’s a “fair and balanced” network by interviewing Pastor Manning -- the mayonnaise sandwich eating, pseudo prophet who probably misses the good old 9-5 jobs slavery once provided.
3. Jay-Z releases another song, leaving me to wonder just how many more songs with references to hustling/drugs, being a God, and being rich over a Timbaland beat can his ass make?
Meanwhile, he has signed on to become the new face of Fendi. That’s gangsta.
3/28/08 - A MESSAGE FROM BEYONCE!
Yesterday, "Beautiful Nightmare," a demo I've been working on for possible inclusion on my next album, leaked on some websites. I want to thank all my fans for the positive response to the song, but I want to tell you that this is just a work in progress. It is not my time to put out new music. If you really want to hear some really great music now, you have to support my girls Kelly, Michelle and my sister Solange. Kelly just re-released her album digitally in the US, so check out "Ms. Kelly: Diva Deluxe." Michelle is about to put out the first single, "We Break The Dawn," from her album and Solange's single, "I Decided," is already one of my favorites.
4. Beyonce has caused Kelly Rowland to flood her bedroom.
5. Wendy might not only be a swinger, but she may also be getting Ike'd by her husband. If these allegations are true, it's time to start a prayer circle. Let's just hope God isn't a Whitney Houston fan.
6. Some publicist takes his job way too seriously as he brands Vivica A. Fox a “fashion icon.” I suppose she’s a fashion icon to chicks like:
…y’know, the type of chick that buys their hair, clothes, food, and gas all at the same place.
7. Mariah Carey decides to sing on key for a change. Too bad it was on the performance that didn’t air on MTV.
8. Dru Hill becomes “Sisqo with Dru Hill” in a joint bill with Jaheim. Who knew the “Thong Song” warranted Diana Ross status?
Sidenote: They have the nerve to charge $60.00 to see Jaheim, Dru Hill, and “Thong Song.”
9. Apparently, male nipples are offensive now, too according to the Orlando Sentinel.
10. Tyra Banks continues to show why the world has to make sure that Oprah never dies.
Labels: week in 10